11 Oct Get to know Emily Jones – Guest Speaker on Badass Women of Real Estate Podcast
My guest appearance on Badass Women of Real Estate podcast is officially out! I had such a great time chatting with Sara Kalke of Sell More Live More Coaching about my journey as a Realtor. If you’d like to get to know Emily Jones, listen to my episode on the Badass Women of Real Estate Podcast. You can check it out here or on Spotify and Apple Music.
My episode is Number 31: Emily Jones Open Houses, Social Media & Systems. It’s a great listen if you are thinking about a career in real estate, are already a Realtor and learning to learn, or you are simply looking to understand if I’m the right fit for you as a client.
Here’s your teaser on what to expect!
“Emily Jones is a Realtor who works in the west Greater Toronto Area, serving Burlington, Oakville, Hamilton, and West Toronto. Emily got into the real estate business at 23, and since then has grown to be one of the top independent agents in her brokerage, and in the top 5% of all Realtors (by units sold) in both the Hamilton and Toronto real estate boards.
In this episode, we chat about:
- how she got into real estate at the young age of twenty-three
- her steps for a successful open house and how they were crucial to her early success in real estate
- the importance of being pro-active in the early stages of your real estate journey
- how she successfully uses social media in a way that does not feel spammy or salesy
- how she is able to work with clients outside of her age bracket and get them to trust her
- the importance of understanding your client’s emotions throughout their entire journey with you
- when she realized she needed better systems in her business and which ones she implemented firs
- how hiring help for both her business and personal life has helped grow her business,
- how she believes she needs to think like a CEO in order to push her business to the next level
- what she does to get her confidence back when it feels shaky
- why she’s choosing to focus her efforts more on social media and video, and more.”